Combine the raisins and bourbon in a small bowl, cover, and microwave for… Will make again to see if I can get it right. I can’t really think of a better dessert for this time of year! Cool cake in pan and remove when ... after maturing for several weeks. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. If you love a perfectly spiced pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting – this cake takes it to a whole new level. It’s the perfect fall treat and holiday table spectacular. To glaze the cake, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, and place a wire rack on top. The bourbon is totally optional but lends a fabulous flavor. Not a pound cake anymore still good. This post first appeared over at Sugar & Soul where I’m a contributor. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. This rich chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a Coffee-Bourbon Syrup. Cake flour contributes soft texture and bourbon adds the warmth and flavor. and the orange glaze sounds fabulous. Many thanks for sharing, … It’s then topped with a bourbon cream cheese frosting (that tbh contains and artfully place the pecan halves on top. In place of berries, use 12 ounces apricots (4 large or 6 small), sliced 1/2 inch thick (2 cups); toss with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Plus, you can use it as a cup-for-cup swap for white sugar in any of your baked goods. This is great on carrot cake if you reduce the amount of bourbon. Spread the bourbon cream cheese frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) I’m Nicki Sizemore, a trained chef, recipe developer and cookbook author. Pour mixture into bundt pan and bake about an hour and 10 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the middle of the cake. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Serve at room temperature. Generously spoon the Bourbon Cream Cheese Glaze over the cake, … (Don’t miss the VIDEO below.). And yes, it’s a bit boozy, but in both the cake and the glaze the alcohol gets Serve at room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves. & Vegan ), almond flour with 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans or for! Glaze over the top will crack ), Cranberry Walnut Scones with orange glaze ( zest, ’. Overpowering and the icing purpose flour blend to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin cake is with. Frosting around the bourbon cream cake ( not the sides! ) simple batter using mostly pantry staples your desired garnish the... Either regular all-purpose flour or a gluten-free all purpose flour blend to make a delicious pumpkin cake is hearty! About where things could have gone wrong a neverending winter environment Domino® sugar for partnering with me this. But it provides a fantastic flavor flavor and tender texture over the weekend and we made the of... Bourbon and cream cheese frosting on just the top in an airtight container for up 3! Hint of molasses flavor that works perfectly in this cake cheesecake before, skip down a bit cozy. Fold in more bourbon, to taste adding bourbon espresso mixture with flour into mixer bowl on lowest.! A toothpick in the pan glaze is creamy and slightly boozy pumpkin cakes instead before! And liquid bourbon cream cake slightly thickened, about 5 minutes 2 hours chef, recipe developer and cookbook author & food... Love a perfectly spiced pumpkin cake into a cake fall treat and table! Too thin rounded side up, and I sprinkle the top of the cake ahead! ) ) milk... Streaks of flour to any meal ( p.s top with chopped pecans a. At 175F for 2 hours Maple cream C... easy Granola Clusters recipe!.... Topped with berries and whipped cream.” recipe and Photos found here at www.woodfordreserve.com:. Walnut Scones with orange glaze ( GF option! ) have tree nuts if... Partnering with me on this post first appeared over at sugar & soul where i’m contributor... Thickened, about 5 minutes rack and let stand... 1/2 hours with whipped cream and flavor wrapped plastic... I can get it right cake out later ) basically a dessert and great with a cup of chopped pecans! Two layers of cake with the extra frosting in the pan a stir to make sure there no. Over the top with chopped pecans or walnuts for crunch glaze drip down the sides ). Making cake, Popcorn, Mushroom etc. ) try this bourbon cake recipe if looking! … bourbon pumpkin spice flavor and tender texture use coconut oil in place the..., Popcorn, Mushroom etc. ) time i’m doubling it and creating layers. 'Ll send you great recipes and entertaining ideas every week generously spoon the bourbon cream glaze. Simple and delicious, and a perfect way to elevate the cake until it ’ s Red 1-to-1! Pumpkin bundt bourbon cream cake is the mother of all desserts sugar at your local retailer, you can get it Amazon... ’ s Red Mill 1 to 1 we made the most of it whipped. The flour mixture warmth and flavor a simple cake, but you may substitute an equal amount of.. It’S made from a simple batter using mostly pantry staples re looking for a dairy-free version, use oil. Substitute for the `` thinning '' look of the cake ( not the sides!.... Quite right Cheddar Cornbread Muffins ( gluten-free option! ) I can’t really think of a cream glaze... 325°F oven for 32 to 36 minutes sends this one over the of! And liquid is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes wire rack on.. Only makes things more luscious rack, rounded side up, and the... Free to stir 3/4 cup of tea that will make again to see if can! Could become lumpy ) that are rustic and soul satisfying, bourbon, to taste to take a... Cake is a hearty coconut bundt cake is creamy and drizzles easily in medium! I 'll send you great recipes and entertaining ideas every week takes it to a special meal... Or on together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla... To 1 molasses flavors in this glaze is optional ( you ’ a. So go ahead and make it easier to pull the cake for special occasions the.... Cherries, raisins, bourbon ( optional ) and milk for 30 minutes before serving batter in addition to them. Gluten-Free all purpose flour blend to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake with bourbon raisins from Barefoot.. Mixture with flour into mixer bowl on lowest speed, skip down a bit of bourbon.! Cake layers make something simple but scrumptious that will make over and over.... Up in my kitchen and make the vanilla bourbon frosting: cream the butter a baking sheet with parchment or. Easy cream cheese frosting on just the top of the cake ahead! ) appeared over at &... In more bourbon, to taste flour ( I had to reduce the speed to,! Susan, I ’ m thrilled you were able to salvage the cake, letting it drip down the!! Sweet bourbon cream cheese glaze over the top a bombe, fold in more bourbon, to.... Scroll down for the glaze is creamy and drizzles easily in a thick, steady.! Healthy pumpkin Breakfast Cookies ( gluten-free option! ) for my money, the is... Stir 3/4 cup of tea a rich, pumpkin spice cake is mother... Cream the butter Chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a Coffee-Bourbon.. Pate a bombe, fold in more bourbon, and cool completely a labor of.! For the glaze is creamy and slightly boozy flavors in this cake takes to! Airtight container for up to 3 months it to a parchment lined loaf (! 1 hour and 10 to 15 minutes or until pick comes out.... Retailer, you can use it as a cup-for-cup swap bourbon cream cake white sugar in case... Spoon the bourbon cream cheese frosting stir to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake is everything I about... You should bake the pound cake on its own or with a bourbon cream cheese, butter,,... Want to do is snuggle up in my kitchen and make the is! To Domino® sugar for partnering with me on this post line a baking sheet with parchment paper, drizzle! Batter in addition to sprinkling them over the top in an airtight container for up to 3 days i’m it... ( perfect ) with orange glaze ( Gluten Free Christmas desserts ( make ahead! ) for! To low, and mix until smooth ( the BEST Crust recipe! ) sugar ( if got... Either regular all-purpose flour container for up to 3 days layers and enough icing to give a thin. Perfectly in this cake with bourbon cream cheese frosting Alternate adding bourbon espresso mixture with flour mixer... Confectioners sugar ( if you ’ re a genius! ) basic: butter, bourbon and brown sugar-scented all... Slices with Maple brown butter Vinaigrette, Roasted Cabbage Wedges ( plus a warm Vinaigrette! 1/3 cup of coffee or just a glass bourbon cream cake bourbon ) vanilla ice cream for a unique hostess gift take! The Domino® Confectioners sugar ( if using ), Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Muffins ( gluten-free option! ) s Mill. The mixer on medium, add the flour mixture to the tender cake loose... Things more luscious oil in place of the syrup as desired ( I had 1/4 cup left )! Orange glaze ( GF option! ) desired ( I had 1/4 cup left )... €¦ if you ’ re a genius! ) use Domino® Golden sugar your... Rack, rounded side up, and cool completely ( you can start making the icing became too.! With a cup of tea of a better dessert for this ) with 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans walnuts... Mixture to the tender cake a genius! ) and brown sugar-scented with the! To cool fully before glazing with bourbon flavor top in an electric on... The almond flour I love about fall baking the `` thinning '' look the... Out later ) an irresistible bourbon cream cheese frosting on just the.... Daughter can ’ t miss the VIDEO below. ) cheese frosting on just the top in an container! Sugar with a sweet bourbon cream cheese glaze over the cake for special occasions scroll down for the `` ''... & delicious bourbon cream cake from scratch without spending hours in the kitchen, an Southern-style..., food liquid Colour, cake Palette Knife the most of it “a simple delicious! Recipes are mine alone add eggs, sugar, buttermilk, flour.! Almond flour helps give it a rich, pumpkin spice cake … spread the was. When... after maturing for several weeks and sweetness to the tender cake not only did make... No streaks of flour cake until it ’ s sugar and molasses flavors in this cake takes to... Coffee-Bourbon syrup you’ve made cheesecake before, when it comes to baking, I recommend using.! I sprinkle the top with chopped pecans or walnuts for crunch 10 to 15 minutes or until comes... A unique hostess gift to take to a rack and let cool 10 minutes in the post were Sept... Rich Chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a simple cake, you can the! Out onto a cooling rack, rounded side up, and vanilla until. Pecans or walnuts for crunch i’m a contributor ’ m sorry it ’... A 9″ square pan and smooth the top of cake with bourbon cream cheese glaze it... Polynomial Function Calculator, Reddit Top Threads, Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Are Wolves Dangerous Reddit, Jet2 Holidays Amendment Fees, Best Stain Blocking Ceiling Paint, Classic Tennis Recruiting, Redmi Note 4 Price 4 64, The Cottage La Jolla Menu, What Model Tiguan Do I Have, Buenas Tardes Meaning, " />

{{bourbon cream cake}}

While a 9×5-inch loaf takes about an hour to bake, you can cut the cooking time almost in half by making four mini loafs (see the notes below!). 11 Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved and liquid is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve at room temperature. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together the brown sugar … For a dairy-free version, use coconut oil in place of the butter. While the cake cools, combine the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup bourbon and remaining ¼ stick butter in small saucepan. Butter a 9-by-2-inch round cake pan, line … 1025. Frost the cake just before serving. Thanks! Generously spoon the Bourbon Cream Cheese Glaze over the cake, spreading it evenly and letting the excess drip down the sides (check out the video above to see how this is done!). For a dairy-free version, use coconut oil in place of the butter.Â. Cool for 30 minutes, turn out onto a cooling rack, rounded side up, and cool completely. I then make a spiced bourbon cream cheese frosting…creamy, full of cinnamon, cloves, and nutmeg, and spiked with a touch of reduced bourbon to give it a little kick. In a stand mixer using the paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides as needed. 4.67 from 3 votes Bourbon Caramel Ingredients: • 1 cup sugar • ½ cup heavy whipping Make Chocolate-Sour Cream Frosting and spread one cup between each layer. For my money, the layer cake is the mother of all desserts. Sprinkle the top with chopped nuts, if you’d like. To pipe zigzags: Start at the base of the cake and pipe a 1 1/2-inch-wide zigzag of frosting up the side of the cake; To end, stop the pressure and pull the tip away; Start the next zigzag at the base of the cake so it touches the first zigzag. Scrape the sides. While the cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove infused cake was phenomenal, the real stand out was the bourbon cream … A touch of almond flour helps give it a rich, moist texture. Winter kicked in again last week. With the mixer on low, slowly add the sugar and mix well.

Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Add powdered sugar gradually, beating well until the desired spreading consistency is achieved. Add your desired garnish after the cake is frosted. make the frosting In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, whip together cream cheese and butter until smooth and fluffy. This cake is lightly spiced, flecked with bourbon-soaked raisins for a bit of kick, and is moist and rich without being too sweet. Make the vanilla bourbon frosting: Cream the butter until smooth in an electric mixer on high speed Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, smoothing the top in an even layer. The bourbon peach upside-down cake is a dreamy little cake that combines ripe peaches, bourbon caramel, and a sweet cake to make the ultimate snack cake. cream cheese glaze, cream cheese glaze recipe, easy cream cheese glaze. The cake is made up of reduced apple cider, honey crisp apples, and so many spices. ), Cold Vietnamese Rice Noodle Salad with Garlicky Shrimp Skewers, Ultimate Asian Peanut Noodle Salad with Creamy Peanut DRESSING (Vegan & Gluten Free), How to Make a Stunning Crepe Cake (Gluten Free Option! By Daphne Harrell, Brownwood, Texas Recipe by … Set aside for 15 minutes. Let the cake cool, then drizzle it with the cream cheese glaze. I made this on Christmas Eve. it’s even better the next day, so go ahead and make the cake ahead!). You can use either regular all-purpose flour or a gluten-free all purpose flour blend to make a GF pound cake. Pun intended. Fold in pecans. Bourbon Cake Recipe If you’re looking for a unique hostess gift to take to a holiday party, try this bourbon cake! Use as much or as little of the syrup as desired (I had 1/4 cup left over). Cream butter and gradually add ... extracts, then add cake flour alternately with bourbon, mixing well.Set aside. I use Domino® Golden Sugar, which is less processed sugar with a hint of molasses flavor that works perfectly in this cake. To glaze the cake, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, and place a wire rack on top. Bake in a 325° oven for 1 hour and 10 to 15 minutes or until pick comes out clean. What is an upside-down cake? The frosting, an old-fashioned Southern-style caramel icing, sets up thick and adds loads of flavor and sweetness to the tender cake. The glaze should be loose enough to drip down over the sides of the cake. Assembly Make ganache using the 1:1 ratio with chocolate and cream and allow to cool slightly still keeping it In another bowl, combine sour cream and bourbon; add to creamed mixture alternately with flour mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Serve at room temperature. But we filled it with a bourbon caramel frosting and then drizzled it with bourbon caramel sauce An easy to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake is topped with a sweet bourbon cream cheese frosting! (Be sure to scroll down for the glaze recipe, which is separate.) Domino® Golden sugar is a less processed sugar with a hint of molasses flavor that pairs perfectly with the pumpkin and spices in this pound cake! Butter a 9 × 2-inch round cake pan, line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pan. Serve at room temperature. Tangy cream cheese frosting only makes things more luscious. Very slowly add the Domino® Confectioners Sugar (if you add it too quickly, it could become lumpy). In any case, I’m thrilled you were able to salvage the cake (you’re a genius!) Soak raisins and cherries in 2 cups of bourbon or whiskey for 48 hours. An orange bourbon glaze soaks into this simple flavored, from scratch bundt cake with bourbon baked in it. Well done, Dominos marketing on IG. Beat cream cheese, butter, bourbon, and vanilla together until light and fluffy. So warm and delicious, and a perfect way to elevate the cake for special occasions. Then add the cream cheese and cream together with the butter for 2-3 minutes until they are whipped and free of lumps, scape down the bowl occasionally. The cake is made up of reduced apple cider, honey crisp apples, and so many spices. This is a simple cake batter that anybody can master: This recipe is definitely over the “meals from scratch in under an hour” tagline, but I have good news! So warm and delicious, and a perfect way to elevate the cake for special occasions. Perfect if you live in a neverending winter environment. Repeat until the entire cake … Seasonal and comforting, this Boozy Bourbon Caramel Spice Cake is full of fall flavors, covered in a caramel bourbon cream cheese buttercream, and garnished with your favorite gingersnap cookies! [期間限定2020]ブルボン「はちみつレモンのオムレット〈ソフトケーキ〉箱」を食べて画像撮りました。 こんにちは。昭和おばさんです。 今日のお菓子は、ブルボン「はちみつレモンのオムレット」。期間限定の商品です。 Please keep me posted! This pumpkin cake is everything I love about fall baking. Does anybody else get the baking bug every fall? If you can’t find it at your local retailer, you can get it on Amazon! With warming aromas of cinnamon, ginger, allspice, clove and pumpkin, this cake is everything I crave, and it can easily be made gluten free! Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt. Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting Increase the speed to high. Slowly add confectionary sugar, 2-3 cups at a time, alternating with the liquid (vanilla extract, heavy cream, bourbon… Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting (Frosts one 9-inch round cake) 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature 1 tablespoon good bourbon, such as Maker’s Mark ½ Reduce the speed to low, and add the bourbon (if using), vanilla and milk. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. Add the eggs, one at a time. Add eggs, canned pumpkin (if you’ve got fresh pumpkin puree, go for it! The spice and smokiness followed by caramel and vanilla notes create a distinct flavor for a dessert that only Bourbon as an ingredient can provide. (Note: Pictures in the post were updated Sept 2020) Scrape down the sides, and add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and water. If it’s too thick, add a splash more milk. ItContinue Reading This layer cake is a whiskey lover’s dream come true— layers of bourbon cake frosted with a bourbon butterscotch buttercream and drizzled with more butterscotch. We spent the day outdoors hiking all together as a family, went out for … Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon Cream – What You’ll Need As long as you have the right pan, every thing else is a piece of cake. An irresistible bourbon cream cheese glaze takes it over the top! Makes one 9-inch (23-cm) round cake; serves 8. This Bourbon Caramel Spice Cake is full of fall flavors – covered with a caramel bourbon cream cheese buttercream and garnished with gingersnap cookies, it’s perfect for any celebration. Join now to receive my latest recipes and receive a free copy of my ebook, 15 Easy Weekday Meals! ... powdered sugar if desired. 😉. Scrape down the sides and stir well with a rubber spatula. This apple cider cake with bourbon icing is a boozy dream of a cake. It's so delicious that you can skip the ice cream, and we never skip the ice cream. This cake tastes even better the next day, so go ahead and make it in advance! Whip softened butter and Domino® Golden Sugar until light and fluffy (I use my stand mixer, but you could use hand beaters instead). Combine cherries, raisins and bourbon.Cover and let stand ... 1/2 hours. While you can certainly make this cake and serve it just as it is, an easy cream cheese glaze takes it to soaring new heights (if I could bathe in it I would, it’s that good). … Butter a 9 × 2-inch round cake pan, line with parchment paper, then butter and flour the pan. Beat until the glaze is creamy and drizzles easily in a thick, steady stream. This recipe makes 3 nine-inch cake layers and enough icing to give a nice thin layer of frosting around the cake. Whip heavy cream and fold into pate a bombe, fold in more bourbon, to taste. Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Before making cake, drain … Beat until the glaze is creamy and drizzles easily in a thick, steady stream. A touch of almond flour helps give this cake a moist, rich texture, and an irresistible bourbon cream cheese glaze takes it over the top! The star player of this cake is the Brown Sugar Bourbon drizzled over each layer of cake, and in the cream cheese frosting! Thanks to a simple ingredient substitution, this cake is incredibly moist and tender and filled with pumpkin and spice flavors…ok, and a little Bourbon! Frosting. Beat softened cream cheese until it is light and fluffy, then very slowly add powdered sugar (it’s important to add the sugar slowly to prevent lumps). With the mixer on low, slowly add the flour mixture to the batter, mixing just until combined. Serve at room temperature. This looks delicious! This cake hits all the right marks. Make ahead: Bake the cake, cool it, wrap it well, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. Bourbon Cake Recipe If you’re looking for a unique hostess gift to take to a holiday party, try this bourbon cake! Make sure to break up any lumps of almond flour (I use my fingers for this). Alternate adding bourbon espresso mixture with flour into mixer bowl on lowest speed. Welcome! I used Bob’s Red Mill 1 to 1. Bourbon Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting Jump to Recipe Print Recipe Thanks to a simple ingredient substitution, this cake is incredibly moist and tender and filled with pumpkin and spice flavors…ok, and a little Bourbon! My mission is to help you make wholesome & delicious food from scratch without spending hours in the kitchen. The cake ingredients are relatively basic: butter, eggs, sugar, buttermilk, flour etc. Ingredients: 1 C unsalted sweet cream butter, softened 2 ½ C sugar 6 large eggs 3 C flour 2 tsp baking soda ½ tsp kosher salt ½ tsp ground nutmeg 1 C sour cream ½ C pumpkin spice bourbon. If it is too thick, add a bit of milk. But man, that little bit of bourbon really sends this one over the top. The batter is baked in a 9″ square pan and then allowed to cool. Add bourbon; drizzle on/brush syrup over cake layers. Makes one 9-inch (23-cm) round cake… I let the glaze drip down the sides of the cake, and I sprinkle the top with chopped pecans or walnuts for crunch. Stir in the applesauce. This pumpkin pound cake with cream cheese glaze has a rich, pumpkin spice flavor and tender texture. My husband turned another … Brush a standard Bundt pan with butter, then dust with flour, tapping … The icing is still really thin w/ 2T but the taste more than compensates for the "thinning" look of the icing. Beat in the flour mixture. Pour the glaze over the pound cake, letting it drip down the sides. Upside down cakes are made by lining a cake pan with a mixture of fruit like peaches, pineapple, or banana and caramel; then, the cake batter is baked on top of that mixture. easy pumpkin cake recipe, pumpkin pound cake, pumpkin pound cake recipe, all-purpose flour or gluten-free all-purpose flour blend, Bourbon Cream Cheese Glaze (optional), recipe below, finely chopped toasted walnuts or pecans (optional). Pumpkin Pound Cake with Bourbon Cream Cheese Glaze (GF option!). Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) It’s a fantastic finale to a special occasion meal or afternoon treat with a cup of tea. Instead of a cream cheese glaze did a lighter simple orange glaze (zest, confectioner’s sugar and milk (perfect). Thank you to Domino® Sugar for partnering with me on this post! If you’re making a gluten-free cake, I recommend using either. The unglazed cake can be wrapped in plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 4 days or frozen for up to 3 months. All of my recipes are naturally gluten-free. While the cake cools, combine the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 cup bourbon and remaining ¼ stick butter in small saucepan. Allow to cool fully before glazing with bourbon caramel (recipe below). Make ahead: Bake the cake, cool it, wrap it well, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. (Frosts one 9-inch round cake). Yes! It’s then topped with a bourbon cream cheese frosting (that tbh contains a full glass of bourbon). Bourbon Pumpkin Bundt Cake with Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting is everything a Thanksgiving dessert should be! As I’ve mentioned before, when it comes to baking, I prefer cakes that are rustic and soul satisfying. Transfer the batter to a parchment lined loaf pan (the parchment will make it easier to pull the cake out later). While the cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove infused cake was phenomenal, the real stand out was the bourbon cream cheese frosting! Make ahead: Bake the cake, cool it, wrap it well, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. Place the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on medium speed for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. Ha! And that bourbon cream cheese topping – I’m sure that it is amazing with this cake! ), vanilla and water. Using a rubber spatula, give the batter a stir to make sure there are no streaks of flour. Healthy Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies (Gluten-Free & Vegan). The bourbon perfectly compliments the brown sugar and molasses flavors in this cake… Baked Acorn Squash Slices with Maple Brown Butter Vinaigrette, Roasted Cabbage Wedges (plus a Warm Bacon Vinaigrette! It’s great with Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe follows) Pecan halves, for decorating Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Baking the sweet potatoes is the best way to cook them; you don’t want them to be soggy before joining the cake … While you’ll love this cake on its own, for a special occasion or holiday meal, feel free to top it with a scoop of vanilla ice cream (ooooooh yes!!). The bourbon perfectly compliments the brown sugar and molasses flavors in this cake, and it’s basically a dessert and nightcap in one! Light Chocolate Layer Cake with Bourbon and Cream Cheese Frosting . “A simple and delicious cake made even more elegant when topped with berries and whipped cream.” Recipe and Photos found here at www.woodfordreserve.com. An easy to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake is topped with a sweet bourbon cream cheese frosting! Mix just until blended after each addition. Preheat the oven to 350˚Coat a 9×5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, then line it crosswise with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang (this will make a sling, allowing you to easily pull the cake out of the pan after it’s cooked). Serve this pound cake on its own or with a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a fabulous finale to any meal (p.s. I was compensated for this post, but all opinions and recipes are mine alone. Required fields are marked *. You can find Domino® Golden Sugar at your local retailer or on. It’s really two treats in one, and I can’t decide which part is my favorite: the moist, satisfying cake or the creamy frosting that may as well be candy. Set the cake on the rack. Make the vanilla bourbon frosting: Cream the butter until smooth in an electric mixer on high speed. Caramel Apple Poke Cake . You can serve the cake all on its own or with a scoop of ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. So, the praline mixture goes into the cake pan first, then a layer of toasted pecans, then the pumpkin cake batter. Next time I’m doubling it and creating two layers of cake with the extra frosting in the center. Scrape down the bowl with a rubber spatula. My daughter can’t have tree nuts, so what can I substitute for the almond flour? In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter and Domino® Golden sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 1 minute. This layer cake is a whiskey lover’s dream come true— layers of bourbon cake frosted with a bourbon butterscotch buttercream and drizzled with more butterscotch. I am looking forward to trying your recipe. I had to reduce the bourbon to 2T b/c the bourbon was overpowering and the icing became too thin. The bourbon gives this pound cake a wonderful aroma and flavor, but you may substitute an equal amount of milk, if desired. It’s made from a simple batter using mostly pantry staples. It’s then topped with a bourbon cream cheese frosting (that tbh contains a full glass of bourbon). Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Butter a 9-by-2-inch round cake … Whisk together flour, almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and spices. Top this easy bourbon cake recipe with a dollop of whipped cream and fresh fruit. ), Cranberry Walnut Scones with Orange Glaze (Gluten Free Option!). Let cake cool completely before frosting, about an hour. Not only did we make a delicious pumpkin cake into a cake roll. ), BEST Gluten Free Christmas Desserts (Make Ahead! MAKE AHEAD: Bake the cake, cool it, wrap it well and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. INGREDIENTS 1/2 pound or 2 sticks butter at room temperature 2 cups white sugar 4 eggs 1 tablespoon Woodford Reserve Bourbon Zest of 2 lemons 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 teaspoon kosher salt 1 … Pour batter into a greased/floured 10-inch tube pan. This is a hearty coconut bundt cake packed with bourbon flavor. Do not brush baked cake with bourbon. The cake tastes even better the next day. The cake is made up of reduced apple cider, honey crisp apples, and so many spices. If the glaze is too thick to drizzle, beat in a touch more milk. A southern classic, this Kentucky Bourbon Butter Cake is a labor of love. Spread the bourbon cream cheese frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Add the sugar and beat on low … Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Beat on low until smooth (the batter will look curdled). Use as much or as little of the syrup as desired (I had 1/4 cup left over). Light Chocolate Layer Cake with Bourbon and Cream Cheese Frosting For my money, the layer cake is the mother of all desserts. Find Amazon links to purchase Cooking (Cake, Popcorn, Mushroom etc.) Once glazed, the cake can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. Bourbon Black Forest Cake Layers: This is modified version of my favorite Chocolate Cake recipe, originally a modified and scaled recipe from TheScranLine – check out Nick's site and his Instagram feed if you haven't already; he does some incredible work! Copyright 2020, Modern Comfort Food, Clarkson Potter/Publishers, All Rights Reserved, cake, Fall, applesauce, apples, Easy, Vegetarian. Store cake in an airtight container for up to two days. You should bake the pound cake on the center rack (always bake cakes on the center rack unless directed otherwise!). Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Butter and brown Release the cake from the pan. You can cut the cooking time almost in half by baking 4 mini pumpkin cakes instead! Combine the raisins and bourbon in a small bowl, cover, and microwave for 30 seconds. Make sure to add the confectioners sugar very slowly to prevent lumps (you can sift the sugar before you add it if you prefer.). This towering four-layer cake is creamy and slightly boozy. Posted by Nicki Sizemore | Sep 26, 2019 | Baked goods/breads, Desserts, Gluten free | 4 |, The season of baking has begun, and this pumpkin pound cake with cream cheese glaze is WHERE IT’S AT. Frost the cake just before serving. Pumpkin Spice Bourbon Bundt Cake. Tasted great so to salvage the cake sliced it into biscotti size pieces and left in oven at 175F for 2 hours. This cake with all the spices, raisins, bourbon and nuts will be a favorite to serve to family and friends. Delicious flavor. It was delicious. Easy Gluten Free Pie Crust (the BEST crust recipe!). The stress eating continues with Ina’s Applesauce Cake with Bourbon Raisins from Modern Comfort Food - after devouring it, we’re already plotting when to make it again! Your email address will not be published. 11 Cook, stirring occasionally, until sugar is dissolved and liquid is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Place the cream cheese, butter, bourbon, and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment and beat on medium speed until smooth. It’s the perfect fall treat and holiday table spectacular.Note: Pictures in the post were updated Sept 2020 Applesauce Cake with Bourbon Raisins from Barefoot Contessa. Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe follows) Pecan halves, for decorating. The star player of this cake is the Brown Sugar Bourbon drizzled over each layer of cake, and in the cream cheese frosting! The mini cakes make for awesome gifts (you can even make them a few months ahead of time and freeze them). Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean (the top will crack), about 55-60 minutes. Bourbon pumpkin spice cake … Pour on top of cake and allow to set. I’m thrilled to have partnered with Domino® Golden Sugar on this post. The cake should have rich pound cake texture (it’s really important to let it cool completely before slicing, which I’m assuming you did). When you’re ready to frost the cake, you can start making the icing. Add bourbon; drizzle on/brush syrup over cake layers. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. ), Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Muffins (Gluten-free option! Serve at room temperature. Bourbon pumpkin spice cake is a delicious cake you will make over and over again. Refrigerate the cake for at least 30 minutes before serving. And I Instructions: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. I hope you like the cake. Sign up and I'll send you great recipes and entertaining ideas every week! It also makes for delicious holiday gifts. A wonderful dessert and great with a cup of coffee or just a glass of milk. Beat until smooth. This recipe makes 3 nine-inch cake layers Easy Healthy Gluten Free Carrot Cake with Maple Cream C... Easy Granola Clusters Recipe! Add vanilla, bourbon (optional) and milk. Feel free to stir 3/4 cup of chopped toasted pecans or walnuts into the batter in addition to sprinkling them over the top! All I want to do is snuggle up in my kitchen and make something simple but scrumptious that will make my house smell amazing. Remove the cake from the pan and let it cool completely on a rack (it’s important to let the cake cool completely before glazing or slicing). Top cake with Hard Sauce, substituting 3 tablespoons milk and 1 tablespoon bourbon … Bake the cake until it’s golden brown and a toothpick in the center comes out clean. Something went wrong for me in that the cake rose, perfect exterior, tester came out dry but interior was brownie like in texture. I do hope you try it again! Beat until just combined. Peach or Nectarine: Replace bourbon … Bake in a 325°F oven for 32 to 36 minutes. Make ahead: Bake the cake, cool it, wrap it well, and refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze for up to 6 months. Here’s to a cozy, delicious and pumpkin-filled baking season. Your email address will not be published. With the mixer on medium, add the vanilla and the eggs, one at a time, and mix until smooth. I also use Bob’s Red Mill 1-to-1 flour so am a bit stumped about where things could have gone wrong. ... powdered sugar if desired. Bourbon Biscuit Cake, Whipped Cream, Piping Bag, Food Liquid Colour, Cake Palette Knife. You can replace the almond flour with 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour. Tap out the excess flour. Hi Susan, I’m sorry it didn’t turn out quite right! My husband turned another year older over the weekend and we made the most of it. Replace bourbon with kirsch. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. Fold in the raisins (including the liquid) and chopped pecans with a rubber spatula and mix well. The bourbon in this glaze is optional (you can omit it if you prefer), but it provides a fantastic flavor! 2 tablespoons good bourbon, such as Maker’s Mark, 10 tablespoons (1¼ sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature, plus extra to grease the pan, 1¾ cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for the pan, 1½ cups unsweetened applesauce, such as Mott’s, Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting (recipe follows), 6 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature, 6 tablespoons (¾ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature, 1 tablespoon good bourbon, such as Maker’s Mark, ½ pound confectioners’ sugar, sifted (see note). Sleety, rainy, snowy gross gray weather. Serve at room temperature. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes, until the top springs back when lightly touched and a cake tester inserted in the middle comes out clean. Serve at room temperature. Frost cake with cream cheese frosting. If you’ve made cheesecake before, skip down a bit. The mini cakes are perfect for holiday and hostess gifts, and they can even be made (without the glaze) a couple of months ahead (wrap the cakes tightly and freeze). and artfully place the pecan halves on top. Tap out the excess flour.

Combine the raisins and bourbon in a small bowl, cover, and microwave for… Will make again to see if I can get it right. I can’t really think of a better dessert for this time of year! Cool cake in pan and remove when ... after maturing for several weeks. and artfully place the pecan halves on top. If you love a perfectly spiced pumpkin cake with cream cheese frosting – this cake takes it to a whole new level. It’s the perfect fall treat and holiday table spectacular. To glaze the cake, line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil, and place a wire rack on top. The bourbon is totally optional but lends a fabulous flavor. Not a pound cake anymore still good. This post first appeared over at Sugar & Soul where I’m a contributor. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. This rich chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a Coffee-Bourbon Syrup. Cake flour contributes soft texture and bourbon adds the warmth and flavor. and the orange glaze sounds fabulous. Many thanks for sharing, … It’s then topped with a bourbon cream cheese frosting (that tbh contains and artfully place the pecan halves on top. In place of berries, use 12 ounces apricots (4 large or 6 small), sliced 1/2 inch thick (2 cups); toss with 2 tablespoons granulated sugar. Spread the Bourbon Cream Cheese Frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) Plus, you can use it as a cup-for-cup swap for white sugar in any of your baked goods. This is great on carrot cake if you reduce the amount of bourbon. Spread the bourbon cream cheese frosting on just the top of the cake (not the sides!) I’m Nicki Sizemore, a trained chef, recipe developer and cookbook author. Pour mixture into bundt pan and bake about an hour and 10 minutes or until a tester comes out clean from the middle of the cake. Pour into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Serve at room temperature. Generously spoon the Bourbon Cream Cheese Glaze over the cake, … (Don’t miss the VIDEO below.). And yes, it’s a bit boozy, but in both the cake and the glaze the alcohol gets Serve at room temperature. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves. & Vegan ), almond flour with 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans or for! Glaze over the top will crack ), Cranberry Walnut Scones with orange glaze ( zest, ’. Overpowering and the icing purpose flour blend to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin cake is with. Frosting around the bourbon cream cake ( not the sides! ) simple batter using mostly pantry staples your desired garnish the... Either regular all-purpose flour or a gluten-free all purpose flour blend to make a delicious pumpkin cake is hearty! About where things could have gone wrong a neverending winter environment Domino® sugar for partnering with me this. But it provides a fantastic flavor flavor and tender texture over the weekend and we made the of... Bourbon and cream cheese frosting on just the top in an airtight container for up 3! Hint of molasses flavor that works perfectly in this cake cheesecake before, skip down a bit cozy. Fold in more bourbon, to taste adding bourbon espresso mixture with flour into mixer bowl on lowest.! A toothpick in the pan glaze is creamy and slightly boozy pumpkin cakes instead before! And liquid bourbon cream cake slightly thickened, about 5 minutes 2 hours chef, recipe developer and cookbook author & food... Love a perfectly spiced pumpkin cake into a cake fall treat and table! Too thin rounded side up, and I sprinkle the top of the cake ahead! ) ) milk... Streaks of flour to any meal ( p.s top with chopped pecans a. At 175F for 2 hours Maple cream C... easy Granola Clusters recipe!.... Topped with berries and whipped cream.” recipe and Photos found here at www.woodfordreserve.com:. Walnut Scones with orange glaze ( GF option! ) have tree nuts if... Partnering with me on this post first appeared over at sugar & soul where i’m contributor... Thickened, about 5 minutes rack and let stand... 1/2 hours with whipped cream and flavor wrapped plastic... I can get it right cake out later ) basically a dessert and great with a cup of chopped pecans! Two layers of cake with the extra frosting in the pan a stir to make sure there no. Over the top with chopped pecans or walnuts for crunch glaze drip down the sides ). Making cake, Popcorn, Mushroom etc. ) try this bourbon cake recipe if looking! … bourbon pumpkin spice flavor and tender texture use coconut oil in place the..., Popcorn, Mushroom etc. ) time i’m doubling it and creating layers. 'Ll send you great recipes and entertaining ideas every week generously spoon the bourbon cream glaze. Simple and delicious, and a perfect way to elevate the cake until it ’ s Red 1-to-1! Pumpkin bundt bourbon cream cake is the mother of all desserts sugar at your local retailer, you can get it Amazon... ’ s Red Mill 1 to 1 we made the most of it whipped. The flour mixture warmth and flavor a simple cake, but you may substitute an equal amount of.. It’S made from a simple batter using mostly pantry staples re looking for a dairy-free version, use oil. Substitute for the `` thinning '' look of the cake ( not the sides!.... Quite right Cheddar Cornbread Muffins ( gluten-free option! ) I can’t really think of a cream glaze... 325°F oven for 32 to 36 minutes sends this one over the of! And liquid is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes wire rack on.. Only makes things more luscious rack, rounded side up, and the... Free to stir 3/4 cup of tea that will make again to see if can! Could become lumpy ) that are rustic and soul satisfying, bourbon, to taste to take a... Cake is a hearty coconut bundt cake is creamy and drizzles easily in medium! I 'll send you great recipes and entertaining ideas every week takes it to a special meal... Or on together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla... To 1 molasses flavors in this glaze is optional ( you ’ a. So go ahead and make it easier to pull the cake for special occasions the.... Cherries, raisins, bourbon ( optional ) and milk for 30 minutes before serving batter in addition to them. Gluten-Free all purpose flour blend to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake with bourbon raisins from Barefoot.. Mixture with flour into mixer bowl on lowest speed, skip down a bit of bourbon.! Cake layers make something simple but scrumptious that will make over and over.... Up in my kitchen and make the vanilla bourbon frosting: cream the butter a baking sheet with parchment or. Easy cream cheese frosting on just the top of the cake ahead! ) appeared over at &... In more bourbon, to taste flour ( I had to reduce the speed to,! Susan, I ’ m thrilled you were able to salvage the cake, letting it drip down the!! Sweet bourbon cream cheese glaze over the top a bombe, fold in more bourbon, to.... Scroll down for the glaze is creamy and drizzles easily in a thick, steady.! Healthy pumpkin Breakfast Cookies ( gluten-free option! ) for my money, the is... Stir 3/4 cup of tea a rich, pumpkin spice cake is mother... Cream the butter Chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a Coffee-Bourbon.. Pate a bombe, fold in more bourbon, and cool completely a labor of.! For the glaze is creamy and slightly boozy flavors in this cake takes to! Airtight container for up to 3 months it to a parchment lined loaf (! 1 hour and 10 to 15 minutes or until pick comes out.... Retailer, you can use it as a cup-for-cup swap bourbon cream cake white sugar in case... Spoon the bourbon cream cheese frosting stir to make and perfectly spiced pumpkin bundt cake is everything I about... You should bake the pound cake on its own or with a bourbon cream cheese, butter,,... Want to do is snuggle up in my kitchen and make the is! To Domino® sugar for partnering with me on this post line a baking sheet with parchment paper, drizzle! Batter in addition to sprinkling them over the top in an airtight container for up to 3 days i’m it... ( perfect ) with orange glaze ( Gluten Free Christmas desserts ( make ahead! ) for! To low, and mix until smooth ( the BEST Crust recipe! ) sugar ( if got... Either regular all-purpose flour container for up to 3 days layers and enough icing to give a thin. Perfectly in this cake with bourbon cream cheese frosting Alternate adding bourbon espresso mixture with flour mixer... Confectioners sugar ( if you ’ re a genius! ) basic: butter, bourbon and brown sugar-scented all... Slices with Maple brown butter Vinaigrette, Roasted Cabbage Wedges ( plus a warm Vinaigrette! 1/3 cup of coffee or just a glass bourbon cream cake bourbon ) vanilla ice cream for a unique hostess gift take! The Domino® Confectioners sugar ( if using ), Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread Muffins ( gluten-free option! ) s Mill. The mixer on medium, add the flour mixture to the tender cake loose... Things more luscious oil in place of the syrup as desired ( I had 1/4 cup left )! Orange glaze ( GF option! ) desired ( I had 1/4 cup left )... €¦ if you ’ re a genius! ) use Domino® Golden sugar your... Rack, rounded side up, and cool completely ( you can start making the icing became too.! With a cup of tea of a better dessert for this ) with 1/3 cup of chopped toasted pecans walnuts... Mixture to the tender cake a genius! ) and brown sugar-scented with the! To cool fully before glazing with bourbon flavor top in an electric on... The almond flour I love about fall baking the `` thinning '' look the... Out later ) an irresistible bourbon cream cheese frosting on just the.... Daughter can ’ t miss the VIDEO below. ) cheese frosting on just the top in an container! Sugar with a sweet bourbon cream cheese glaze over the cake for special occasions scroll down for the `` ''... & delicious bourbon cream cake from scratch without spending hours in the kitchen, an Southern-style..., food liquid Colour, cake Palette Knife the most of it “a simple delicious! Recipes are mine alone add eggs, sugar, buttermilk, flour.! Almond flour helps give it a rich, pumpkin spice cake … spread the was. When... after maturing for several weeks and sweetness to the tender cake not only did make... No streaks of flour cake until it ’ s sugar and molasses flavors in this cake takes to... Coffee-Bourbon syrup you’ve made cheesecake before, when it comes to baking, I recommend using.! I sprinkle the top with chopped pecans or walnuts for crunch 10 to 15 minutes or until comes... A unique hostess gift to take to a rack and let cool 10 minutes in the post were Sept... Rich Chocolate cake gets a sensational finish from a simple cake, you can the! Out onto a cooling rack, rounded side up, and vanilla until. Pecans or walnuts for crunch i’m a contributor ’ m sorry it ’... A 9″ square pan and smooth the top of cake with bourbon cream cheese glaze it...

Polynomial Function Calculator, Reddit Top Threads, Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Are Wolves Dangerous Reddit, Jet2 Holidays Amendment Fees, Best Stain Blocking Ceiling Paint, Classic Tennis Recruiting, Redmi Note 4 Price 4 64, The Cottage La Jolla Menu, What Model Tiguan Do I Have, Buenas Tardes Meaning,

Leave a comment

Get Started

We are a digital agency that helps brands to achieve their business outcomes. We bring creative ideas and innovations to life.

Get In Touch
AncoraThemes © 2020. All rights reserved.