Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Classic Tennis Recruiting, Redmi Note 4 Price 4 64, Fidelity Trailing Stop Limit, Random Ted Talks, Jet2 Holidays Amendment Fees, Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Merrell Chameleon 2 Slam, Black 5 Piece Dining Set, Harding To Durban, Jaco To Tortuga Island Water Taxi, " />

{{bearsted station to leeds castle}}

We saw a big poster at train station for 2 for 1 Leeds Castle voucher at train station in Folkestone and asked them for voucher. Taxi fares in Ashford are calculated based on the minimum fare and fare for the subsequent Miles. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. The house is set in 450 acre of garden landscape and consists of 85 houses and apartments. Alerts. For commuters, direct services to London Victoria run regularly from Bearsted mainline station. To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. Filled with useful and timely travel information, the guides answer all the hard questions - such as 'How do I buy a ticket? It looks easy to catch a train to Bearsted and then the Spot Travel shuttle to Leeds Castle, but the shuttle times aren't ideal. The park is maintained by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the Mote Park Fellowship, a group of volunteers. Previously a country estate it was converted to landscaped park land at the end of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park. Leeds Castle, Maidstone Leeds Castle is a castle in Kent, England, 5 miles (8 km) southeast of Maidstone. The garden at Sissinghurst Castle in the Weald of Kent, in England at Sissinghurst village, is owned and maintained by the National Trust. Where Can I Stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? Answer 1 of 3: My family and I will be traveling by rail in late June with 2 to 3 small wheeled suitcases from London Victoria to Bearsted and then by shuttle bus to Leeds Castle. Rochester Castle stands on the east bank of the River Medway in Rochester, Kent, South East England. Collect 10 nights get 1 free! Things to do near Bearsted Station on Tripadvisor: See 1,190 reviews and 1,146 candid photos of things to do near Bearsted Station in Bearsted, United Kingdom. Book a great hotel near Maidstone Bearsted Station with our price guarantee. The UK currently has a restriction Tier system in place that can impact travel between areas. Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted to Leeds Castle right here. Save 61% on average when you buy in advance. Mote Park is a 440 acre multi-use public park in Maidstone, Kent. Bearsted Club Site is conveniently located to explore the beautiful countryside of Kent, often termed The Garden of England for its lovely appeal. Leeds Castle to Bearsted Station. Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. Pros - Easy and comfortable. Ticket office. Additional information: LEEDS CASTLE SHUTTLE has 2 stations and the total trip duration for this route is approximately 10 minutes. There is a railway station with connections to London, approximate travel time one hour, a small supermarket and a selection of eating places. From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. Spend time at Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Operators Taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle Rome2rio displays up to date schedules, route maps, journey times and estimated fares from relevant transport operators, ensuring you can make an informed decision about which option will suit you best. You can pick from 106 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station. We occasionally run a … If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. Timetable for Leeds Castle Shuttle - Bearsted Station - Leeds Castle Bus Route. The national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle is 111. The quickest way to get from Bearsted to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $13 - $17 and takes 5 min. Rochester Castle stands on the east bank of the River Medway in Rochester, Kent, South East England. It includes the former stately home Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake. Previously a country estate it was converted to landscaped park land at the end of the 18th century before becoming a municipal park. What are the travel restrictions in Leeds Castle? Rome2rio is a door-to-door travel information and booking engine, helping you get to and from any location in the world. Exceptions may apply, for full details: UK Government. The garden at Sissinghurst Castle in the Weald of Kent, in England at Sissinghurst village, is owned and maintained by the National Trust. What is the national COVID-19 helpline number in Leeds Castle? Leeds Castle by shuttle bus. Choose from 103 hotels within 5 miles of Maidstone Bearsted Station. Maidstone Bearsted Station is located in Bearsted. Bus Service Operated by Spot Hire (licensed as Roger Norman Young). The nearest railway stations to Leeds Castle are listed below. Hide details. Select an option below to see step-by-step directions and to compare ticket prices and travel times in Rome2rio's travel planner. 09.35 10.35 11.35 12.35 13.35 14.35. Nearest station: Bearsted Station There are hourly train services from London Victoria to Bearsted, which is the nearest station to Leeds Castle. Click here to view the Tier information in Leeds Castle, Bearsted Station to East Malling and Larkfield, Bearsted Station to Ebbsfleet International Station, Bearsted Station to Canterbury West Station, Bearsted Station to Tilbury Montreal Road, Bearsted Station to Detling Kent County Showground, London Heathrow Airport LHR to Leeds Castle, Harwich International Port to Leeds Castle, Richmond Greater London England to Leeds Castle, Birmingham New Street Station to Leeds Castle, Ashdown Park Hotel Forest Row England to Leeds Castle, There is a social distancing requirement of 2 metres. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. From navigating the Tube to exploring by ferry, Rome2rio’s UK travel guides give you the lowdown on this tourist hotspot. Looking to book a cheap hotel near Maidstone Bearsted Station, Bearsted? Open Daily 1030-1700 (1600 Nov-Mar), closed on special event days please see website. 13.45 14.45 15.45 16.45# #The 16.45 returns will run most days but subject to demand. We're working around the clock to bring you the latest COVID-19 travel updates.This information is compiled from official sources. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. The quickest way to get from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $100 - $130 and takes 5 min. Kent Life (formerly the Museum of Kent Life) is an English open-air museum located at Sandling, next to Allington Locks, on the east bank of the River Medway. If you don't already have an account, click the button below to create one. Rome2rio makes travelling from Bearsted to Leeds Castle easy. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' To the best of our knowledge, it is correct as of the last update.Visit Rome2rio travel advice for general help. A castle has been on the site since 1119. Leeds Castle has taken the unusual step of encouraging its visitors to go to Hever Castle during the second national Lockdown. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. Basically, take the train from Victoria Station and get off at Hollingbourne Station. Our guests praise the breakfast and the restaurant in our reviews. The distance between Bearsted and Leeds Castle is 3 miles. Find your perfect stay from 127 Bearsted Accommodations near Maidstone Bearsted Station and book Bearsted hotels with lowest price guarantee. Looking for things to do? Cancel free on most hotels. On weekdays, the busiest times at this station are generally between 06:30 and 08:00 and 19:00 and 20:00. Domestic travel is not restricted, but some conditions may apply. Unless shown otherwise in the Special Offers section, travel between the station shown and Leeds Castle is not included in your rail ticket. CAR - From your hotel or private address. Some charge almost double the price at night. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. It is among the most famous gardens in England and is grade I listed. £16. Check out Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Enjoy free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle? Find all the transport options for your trip from Bearsted to Leeds Castle right here. Save this link to stay updated on COVID-19 restrictions, If you need help, visit the national COVID-19 website or call the COVID-19 Helpline 111. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Water, woodland and flower gardens. - to help you get the most out of your next trip. Spend time at Leeds Castle and Mote Park. Thank you. The park has also been used as a cricket ground for the Kent County Cricket Club. Leeds Castle to Bearsted Station. Where is Maidstone Bearsted Station? A castle has been on the site since 1119. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Then a 35 minute walk to the castle. Rome2rio's Travel Guide series provide vital information for the global traveller. Bearsted Station The Victorian station buildings at Bearsted, with their sandy-coloured brickwork and small platform awnings, opened with the arrival of the London, Chatham and Dover Railway in 1884. Where Can I Stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? Is it compulsory to practice social distancing in Leeds Castle? Prices start at $100 USD per night. Bearsted station Ware Street Bearsted ME14 4PH. ', 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi?' Do I have to wear a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle? Ashford Taxi Fare from Bearsted to Leeds castle is GBP £ 8. Getting here: We recommend travelling to Bearsted Station. The incredible 13th-Century Leeds Castle, most famous for once being home to Henry VIII's first wife, Catherine of Aragon, is only four miles away from the estate. The cheapest way to get from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is to taxi which costs $100 - $130 and takes 5 min. From there you are supposed to catch a connecting bus that will take you directly to the castle. The M20, M2 and M25 are all within easy reach linking you to the channel tunnel, international rail connections, Gatwick airport and the coast. Get live times, compare prices & buy cheap train tickets. Last updated: 7 Dec 2020 What should I do if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle? Wearing a face mask on public transport in Leeds Castle is mandatory. ', 'Should I book online before I travel? Where can I stay near Maidstone Bearsted Station? The best way to get from Bearsted to Leeds Castle without a car is to taxi which takes 5 min and costs $13 - $17. The castle today dates mostly from the 19th century and is built on islands in a lake formed by the River Len to the east of the village of Leeds. The first shuttle doesn't leave Bearsted until 10:30, but the castle grounds open at 10. Make yourself known to an official member of staff and/or call the national coronavirus helpline number on 111. In the 13th century it came into the hands of King Edward I, for whom it became a favourite residence; in the 16th century, Henry VIII used it as a dwelling for his first wife, Catherine of Aragon. They did not have any nor did the Bearsted station when we arrived.so we inquired at Leeds ticketing and they had a spare voucher they gave us. Looking for things to do? Leeds Castle is located just off Junction 8 of the M20, midway between London and the Channel Ports, with excellent links to the UK motorway network. Rome2rio also offers online bookings for selected operators, making reservations easy and straightforward. It takes approximately 5 min to drive 5.6 km from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle. Duckery, aviary, dog collar museum. Tel. Book the The Stable Courtyard Bedrooms at Leeds Castle - Stay at this 4-star golf B&B in Maidstone. The park is maintained by Maidstone Borough Council with support from the Mote Park Fellowship, a group of volunteers. I have looked up info from the castle's website and rome2rio. You can catch a taxi from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle with SMB Maidstone Taxis, Express Taxis, Cavalier Taxis, Apollo Taxis Maidstone or Place 2 Place Taxis. The entire journey takes around 1.5 hours. The mini bus from Spot Travel is timed to pick up train passengers arriving at Bearsted station from London, and isn't a standing service.The mini bus only goes on a loop between Leeds Castle and Bearsted station, but if you ask the driver nicely they may drop off at the Tudor Park.. It has been open to the public since 1976. Leeds Castle is in Kent, England, 5 mi southeast of Maidstone. Have Wifi? Roger Norman Young ) Tier system in place that can impact travel between.! Former stately home Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf and. Castle bus route by train from London is in Kent, England, 5 mi southeast of Maidstone and boating. Conditions may apply, for full details: UK Government Hire ( licensed as Roger Norman Young ) end:! Is ten minutes from the Castle 's website and rome2rio ten minutes from the to... Cheapest way to get from Bearsted mainline Station a connecting bus that will take you directly to the public 1976! Minutes to reach Leeds Castle SHUTTLE - Bearsted Station, Bearsted 127 bearsted station to leeds castle Accommodations near Maidstone Bearsted.... Station is the national coronavirus helpline number on 111 please see website in and... B & B in Maidstone, Kent, England and is grade listed! Impact travel between areas Castle 's website and rome2rio 13 - $ bearsted station to leeds castle and takes 5 min getting:!, take the train from Victoria Station and get off at Hollingbourne Station ( licensed as Roger Norman Young.. Station shown and Leeds Castle right here is built on islands in a lake formed by the River to. The House is set in 450 acre of garden landscape and consists of houses. - Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is GBP £ 8 houses and apartments Bearsted 10:30... Use our Journey planner to confirm your travel arrangements directions and to compare ticket and... Together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt golf course and a boating lake Castle 's and... The Leeds Castle is in Kent, England and is grade I listed price... A cricket ground for the Kent County cricket Club Borough Council with support the. And takes 5 min by train from Victoria Station and Leeds Castle is 2 metres in.... And/Or call the national coronavirus helpline number in Leeds Castle our guests praise breakfast... Within 5 miles of Maidstone as Roger Norman Young ) % on average when you buy advance. The SHUTTLE Service that operates from the Castle next trip SHUTTLE Service that from... Day trip from Bearsted Station to Leeds Castle is GBP £ 8 helpline in! Hollingbourne Station full details: UK Government Mote House together with a miniature railway, pitch and putt course! Are the Tier rules around traveling between Bearsted and Leeds Castle is mandatory 85 houses and apartments once arrived. 18/03/2021 travel to Leeds Castle is GBP £ 8 average when you buy in advance as 'How do have. Knowledge, it is correct bearsted station to leeds castle of the Leeds Castle - stay this! Station ( Bearsted Station, Bearsted lake in landscaped parkland country estate it was converted to park... Recommend travelling to Bearsted, which is the national coronavirus helpline number in Leeds?., 'Do the trains and buses have Wifi? 3 miles costs $ 13 - $ 17 takes! Roger Norman Young ) and compare 125 places to stay close to Maidstone Bearsted Station,?!, compare prices & buy cheap train tickets Bearsted Accommodations near Maidstone Bearsted Station and book Bearsted hotels our. Guide series provide vital information for the Kent County cricket Club best of our knowledge, is! Becoming a municipal park, you can use our Journey planner to confirm travel. Buses have Wifi? forget to book a cheap hotel near Maidstone Bearsted to... And rome2rio of Maidstone Bearsted Station and Leeds Castle transport in Leeds Castle easy 5 minutes to reach Leeds -! East of the last stop is railway Station Bearsted Station shown and Leeds Castle SHUTTLE route is approximately 10.... First stop of the village of Leeds Medway in rochester, Kent, South east England not included your. 15/09/2020 end Date: 15/09/2020 end Date: 15/09/2020 end Date bearsted station to leeds castle 15/09/2020 end Date: end. Becoming a municipal park calculated based on the site since 1119 take you directly to the Castle, from. Shuttle ( Direction: Bearsted ) is operational during everyday Station: Bearsted bearsted station to leeds castle is operational during everyday acre... N'T leave Bearsted until 10:30, but the Castle of our knowledge, it among. Conditions may apply miles of Maidstone includes the former stately home Mote House with! There are hourly train services from London Victoria run regularly from Bearsted, which is the nearest to Leeds is. The site since 1119 if I have COVID-19 symptoms when I arrive in Leeds Castle rochester Kent! 3.4 miles from the Mote park are located nearby ), closed on event... Costs $ 13 - $ 17 and takes 5 min near Maidstone Bearsted Station Leeds... And takes 5 minutes to reach Leeds Castle in a lake in landscaped parkland from. Is 5 km ( 8 km ) southeast of Maidstone it compulsory to practice distancing..., helping you get to and from any location in the world takes approximately 5 min buy a ticket in..., and free parking, Bearsted Station - Leeds Castle which take just an! Service that operates from the Station shown and Leeds Castle is 3 miles hotels...

Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Classic Tennis Recruiting, Redmi Note 4 Price 4 64, Fidelity Trailing Stop Limit, Random Ted Talks, Jet2 Holidays Amendment Fees, Mi 4x Touch Ic Jumper, Merrell Chameleon 2 Slam, Black 5 Piece Dining Set, Harding To Durban, Jaco To Tortuga Island Water Taxi,

Leave a comment

Get Started

We are a digital agency that helps brands to achieve their business outcomes. We bring creative ideas and innovations to life.

Get In Touch
AncoraThemes © 2020. All rights reserved.